I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
I remember as a young girl loving to play princess and having to practice my manners, so I could be the best of all princesses.
As Christians, we should be teaching our daughters to not just be “pretend princesses”, but rather to be God’s Princess. It won’t be easy, because to be God’s Princess, we need to learn to be the princess that He wants us to be. We need to learn to be kind, loving, gracious, helpful, faithful, and much more.
Books for God’s Little Princess
- The Princess and the Kiss
- The Princess and the Three Knights
- Princess Stories
- Princess Joy’s Birthday Blessing
- Princess Charity’s Courageous Heart
- Princess Faith’s Mysterious Garden
- Princess Hope and the Hidden treasure
- Princess Grace and the Lost Little Kitten
- Gigi, God’s Little Princess (4-in-1 Treasure Box Set)
- Princess with a Purpose
- His Little Princess
- The Way Home Princess Story
- Precious Princess Bible
- How to Be God’s Little Princess
- A Little Princess in the Making
- Good Manners for a Little Princess
Let’s raise up a newer and stronger Christian generation!
Print these great Princess Bookmarks