I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
So, just recently I popped out a status on my Facebook page. Honestly, I didn’t think it’d get a lot of interaction, because…well, I don’t know, maybe because I didn’t think I was that famous? Well, my followers certainly surprised me! (Thank you to all who answered! It meant a LOT to me!)
You know what?
I got more than 20 book ideas from these wonderful people! It sure blessed my heart.
Top 33 Children’s Books chosen by My Facebook Fans:
- If Jesus Came to My House
- The Araboolies of Liberty Street
- The Giraffe that Walked to Paris
- The Very Last First Time
- A Pair of Red Clogs
- The Monkey with the Tool Belt and the Noisy Problem
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse
- Big Orange Splot
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- Charlotte’s Web
- The Boxcar Children
- If You Take a Mouse to the Movies
- Mary Wore Her Red Dress and Henry Wore His Green Sneakers
- Crocodile Beat
- Inside a Barn in the Country
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Chocolate Fever
- Mickey and the Bean Stalk
- Sammy the Seal
- But No Elephants
- Winnie the Pooh Meets Gopher
- Dr. Seuss Books
- Barn Dance
- The Giving Tree
- Little Britches
- Tacky the Penguin
- McDuff Books
- Skippyjon Jones
- Crinkleroot’s Nature Almanac
I can attest to quite a few of these books, seeing how I’ve read them, and thoroughly enjoyed them, but some of these books I didn’t even know existed! Super exciting stuff.
This was a very fun and interactive Facebook share! I hope to have many more, so please do share.I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.