I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
I have written a bunch of booklists, as you probably can tell. I’ve written booklists for Christian teen girls and guys, booklists for younger boys and girls, books about history, and a ton more…but there is one booklist I have yet to write. A booklist intended solely for one of the most important person, in many lives…MOTHERS.
A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
I have huge respect for mothers, especially stay at home moms. The things they do for their children…it is almost magical. They can do everything and anything for their children, forgetting all about themselves. Yes, sometimes you moms criticize yourselves for not being a better housekeeper or being patient enough with your children for just being children, or maybe even you feel like an utter failure, because you can’t go one day with screaming at a child, but guess what…you’re children still love you.
No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both,
he is twice blessed indeed. ~ Harold MacMillan
The mother of all booklists…for mothers
Faith & Encouragment
- The Homesteading Wife’s Christian Devotional: Finding Biblical Truths on the Farm
- The Cherished Home
- Discipleship & Discipline: Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom eCourse
- Undivided Mom: Finding Christ in the Chaos of Motherhood
- Baby Ready: Preparing For and Adapting to Life with Baby
- Breastfeeding Twins, Triplets and More!
- The Minimalist Mom’s Guide to Baby’s First Year
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse
- Dear Wife: Letters from a Help Meet
- Unfulfilled: A Help Meet’s Journey
- To Love, Honor and Vacuum Audio Download
Frugal & Homemaking
- Save more – Clip Less: Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half (without extreme couponing)
- Simplified Dinners
- The Healthy Lunch Box: Sandwich-Free Secrets to Packing a Real Food Lunch
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners: How To Make Your Own Cleaners…Naturally
- Taming the Laundry Monster