I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
I am scared for my generation, for quite a few reasons.
- My generation is turning away from God, which is by far the worst thing.
- My generation is lazy. They don’t know what hard work is.
- My generation is turning from the Biblical marriage.
These three things are what I am most afraid of, not only for myself, but for my children’s future. People of my generation are not thinking about how their decisions will affect their children and their children’s children. We are sliding steadily into a Godless nation, who abort their children, murder others, and a whole bunch of other crimes and sins.
“You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.” – Ray Bradbury
Books just have a way of making a person think and see things in a whole different way than just a normal thing in one’s life. I puts a perspective on all things in life that gets you to realizing how wrong or correct one may be.
We can see exactly what Bradbury is saying, when we think of the many people who have put the Bible to the side. We haven’t burnt the Bible, people have just stopped reading it, so our Christian culture isn’t as Christian as it once was…
A list of books Christian teen guys should read:
There is no other book more precious than this one. It is more than a book of stories from times past, it is the word of God and the key to the Truth.
- Men of Grit – John J. Horn
Brothers at Arms
The Boy Colonel
- The Passage – Charlotte Maria Tucker
- Tom Gillies – Mrs. George Gladstone
- YWAM – Janet & Geoff Benge
- The Lost Clue – O.F. Walton
- Kingdom Series – Chuck Black
- Knights of Arrethrae – Chuck Black
- Do Hard Things – Alex & Brett Harris
- How to Be a Man – Harvey Newcomb
- Created for Work – Bob Schultz
- Charlie’s Choice – M.L. Nesbitt
- Sir Malcolm and the Missing Prince – Sidney Baldwin
- Teddy’s Button – Amy Le Feuvre
- The White Knights – W.E. Cule
- Sir Knight of the Splendid Way – W.E. Cule
- Thoughts for Young Men – J.C. Ryle
- Take Back the Land – Rick Boyer
- Boyhood and Beyond – Bob Schultz
- Practical Happiness – Bob Schultz
I highly suggest all of these books for the young men of today’s Christian society. These books will encourage and inspire your teen guys to becoming the faithful and loyal Christian men of the future. We need to keep placing all of these books in front of our youth, male and female, so they that they can become the shining light to the world.
What books do you suggest? Be sure to check out what I recommend Christian teen girls should read!