I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
I’m sure you are agreeing with me right now. One moment you were holding your newborn baby and now you are witnessing the next big chapter in their life. They aren’t babies anymore…
As my graduation got closer, my excitement grew more. I literally planned almost every detail of my graduation party and sent out all my invites, my mom was thankful.
When it comes to gifts for graduates, it can be a little difficult to decide what to get them, other than the usual cash, so I decided to make a list of some great alternatives that are both meaningful and useful.
Graduation gifts and keepsake ideas:
- Bible for Guys
- Bible for Ladies
- “I know the plans I have for you…” Journal
- “All things are possible…” Journal
- If God Gave Your Graduation Speech
- Dear Graduate
- Personalized Pens
- Mug Tumblers
- Personalized iPhone Case
- Money Clip
- Wallet for Guys
- Wristlet for Ladies
- Messenger Bag
- Class of 2014 T-Shirt
Jewelry & Key Chains:
- Graduation Key Chain
- Class of 2014 Graduation Key Ring
- Cell Phone Charm
- Jeremiah 29:11 Pendant for Ladies
- Jeremiah 29:11 Necklace for Guys
- Proverbs 3:6 Bangle Bracelet
- Watch for Guys
- Watch for Ladies
- Movie Tickets to the latest movie
- Gift card to a local sport location (such as bowling, golf course, etc.)
- iTunes card
- Gift Cards to their favorite store or restaurant
- Starbucks Gift Card (for those who are going to college, this can come in handy!)
What are some other ideas for unique and special gifts for graduates?
Be sure to check out my post about my graduation party ideas….I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.