I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
As I was growing up, reading was something I just did. It was like second nature. Even after school, I would pick up another book and just read it.
Picture books are pretty good, but once your child has passed that stage in reading, it is nice to know where to turn. There are so many easy readers a.k.a. I Can Read Books that can be found, but you need to know where to find them…
Easy readers for girls:
I Can Read All By Myself:
- Dick and Jane: Fun with Dick and Jane
- Dick and Jane: Go, Go, Go
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Goodnight Moon
- Loose Tooth
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend
- Pinkalicious and the Pinktastic Zoo Day
- Silly Milly
- Bath Time for Biscuit
- Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth
- Amelia Bedelia Sleeps Over
- Mia and the Too Big Tutu
- Penny and Her Doll
*Any of the books in these two series above, are awesome for little girls!
Is there an I Can Read series that your daughter loves?