I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
Earth Day is focused on…Earth, but I’m twisting it and focusing on Creation!
I’ve been taught from a real young age about Creation! Now, I am a true believer in the creation of the world, and all that is within it. I believe as well, in the One who created it. So, when I was thinking about what to write for Earth Day, I decided it’d be fun to do one about creation!
When I thought about writing this post, I decided I’d do it according to the days of creation…so with each day there’ll be a couple of books, crafts/activities, a movie, and possibly a recipe to go with it for each day!
Day 1: Creation of Earth, space, time, and light.
- Space & Time: God’s Creation Series (ages 4+)
- 7 Days of Creation
- Creation Day 1 muffin tin (Real fun and tasty way to teach creation)
Day 2: Creation of the Atmosphere.
- Sky & Sea: God’s Creation Series (ages 4+)
- Shiny Touchy Smelly: Creation Story (perfect for babies & toddlers!)
Day 3: Creation of dry land and plants.
- Rocks & Plants: God’s Creation Series (ages 4+)
- The Real Story of the Creation
- Go on a nature hike, and explore day 3 of Creation!
- Plant a seed!
Day 4: Creation of the Sun, Moon, and Stars.
- A is for Adam
- The Days of Creation (Beautiful)
- Star mobile
- Foil Stars (Although, the theme was for Abraham and Sarah, the stars are really pretty!)
Day 5: Creation of Sea and Flying creatures.
- Fish, Bugs & Birds: God’s Creation Series (ages 4+)
- Fins, Feathers, and Faith: Wisdom from God’s Amazing Creation
Day 6: Creation of land animals and Man!
- God’s Mighty Acts of Creation (ages 9+)
- The World God Made: The Story of Creation
- Genesis for Kids: Science Experiments That Show God’s Power in Creation! (Ages 8-14)
These all look like such amazing activities, books, and snacks to do with all your children! It makes the story of creation all that more understanding, especially for young children.I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.