I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
Boys are totally unique. They are made with slugs and snails and puppy-dogs’ tails and such are little boys made of, but they are also made with cars and trains, trucks and planes, plus a lot of other things. (See what I did there?)
With being the oldest and only daughter of my family, I have truly seen the honesty in the phrase above. I mean, come on, how true is it? Boys are complete opposite from girls. They are rough and covered in dirt, with bumps and bruises you don’t even have the slightest idea where they came from. You can find frogs and worms in their pockets, uncombed hair, and that unique sideways smirk. I can’t think of any other human being that can both capture your heart and bring you out of your mind at the same time!
You just got to love them!
A Booklist about Cars, Trucks, and Planes:
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
- Little Blue Truck
- Trucks! Whizz! Zoom! Rumble!
- Big Frank’s Fire Truck
- Where do Diggers Sleep at Night?
- Little Blue Truck Leads the Way
- Grandma Drove the Garbage Truck
- Big Joe’s Trailer Truck
- Farmer Dale’s Red Pickup Truck
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
- Mr. Gumpy’s Motor Car
- The Racecar Alphabet
- The Adventures of Rathdrum Willie and His Motor Car
- If I Build a Car
- Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
- Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car
- The Smash-Up Crash-Up Derby
- Dad’s Car Wash
- A Big Day for Brum
- Me, Dad, & Number 6
- Going on a Plane
- This Plane
- Amelia and Eleanor Go For A Ride
- The Hallelujah Flight
- The Noisy Airplane Ride
- Louis’ Dream Plane
- The Little Airplane
- Night Flight: Amelia Earhart Crosses the Atlantic
- Grandpa’s Airplane
I know that my brother would absolutely love looking at all of these books, what boy doesn’t?