I will receive commission on any sales made on my blog. To learn more, read my disclosure policy.
Summer is a time to just kick back and live the life of pure relaxation and fun…but, what are you to do?
There are so many resources out there on the internet that you can search for ideas, or friends that share your desire to do something fun, and a few other places, as well. So, you know what I’ve done…I’ve made yet another list of things to do with your children THIS SUMMER! Ironic, right?
And the option of taking FREE mini adventures…
- Picnic at the park
- Flying a Kite
- Nature hike
- Bike rides
- Sleep in a tent
- Watch Fireworks (4th of July)
- Go to a Concert
- Have a mini Olympics with friends – You could have three-legged races, egg tosses, water balloon fights, tug-of-war, relays, etc.
- Visit your local Fire Department
- Story Night
- Catch Fireflies
- Make Ice Cream
- Go to a Parade
- Game Night
- Star Gazing
- Family Football, or Soccer…or any sport!
- Bug hunting
- Ice Bowling
- Custom Milkshakes…FOR DINNER!
Fun family time…
- Bowling – Sign your kids up for free bowling! (Check your local bowling alley, too!)
- Local zoo
- Movie night (at home or at a theatre)
- Mini Golf
- Amusement park or Fair
- Make a Lemonade Stand & Sell it
- Go to Yard Sales
It’d be fun if they could learn something, too…
- Learn to cook two things
- Learn to build a bird feeder
- Make invisible ink
- Have a spelling bee
- Play hangman
SUMMER IS FUN!
What are you planning to do with your children this Summer?